Geotechnics and Public Work
Since 1973, the testing and business services departments of INISMa have been making their expertise and analysis tools available to the construction and public works sector in the fields of soils, geotechnics, and materials.
As an integral part of the Belgian Ceramic Research Center (BCRC), INISMa, with its specialized and expert personnel, can provide soil testing, soil studies, guidance, and advice to all construction stakeholders, whether private or public: individuals, architects, engineering firms, contractors, industrialists, administrations, intermunicipal authorities, and state-owned enterprises.
We offer the following services:
- Soil testing
- Monitoring and analysis of soil pollution
- Testing of construction materials
- Testing of road materials
- Associated technical expertise
Why choose INISMa?
- Support and advice from highly qualified personnel
- State-of-the-art control equipment for all materials used
- Support for project authors, owners, and contractors from project conception to final acceptance
- Unusual case? We find solutions, even off the beaten track
Visit our specific Geotechnics and Public Works website >>