Technical and legal expert appraisals
The expertise is to be taken in the very broad sense of the term: it is actually the availability of business experience and knowledge accumulated over the years by our scientists and technicians. These skills enable us to offer a scientific and technical expertise service completely objectively.
- Expertises in the field of inorganic materials (defects, etc.);
- Legal expert appraisal;
- Assistance to innovative technology implementation: setting up folders for public grant
Areas and subjects
- Manufacturing defects;
- Problems of use;
- Source of premature aging;
- Interactions between materials and the environment;
- Identification of defects with a mechanical and chemical source;
- Problems of aesthetics;
Our " Physical and chemical analysis " and " Research and Development " departments provide support to these investigations.
or by phone at +32 65 40 34 29.