« The environmental expertise at your service »
The Environment-Air department has a large experience in the measurement of the most important atmospheric pollution emissions.
- Measuring campaign of the atmospheric emissions
- Realization of rapid and reliable atmospheric pollution measurements using a mobile laboratory
- Information, support and guidance
- Continued legislation and standardization monitoring in the fields of environment and industrial impact prevention
Emission sampling of different atmospheric substances (according to applied standards)
- O2, CO, NOx (continuous measurements)
- Heavy metals (excepted for mercury)
- HCl, HF, NH3,….
- Dioxins, furans, PCB,..
Approvements and accreditations
- BELAC accreditation (N°032-TEST according to ISO/IEC 17025).
- Agreement in the Walloon Region until December 2021
or by phone at +32 65 40 34 55.
You can also download here
our specific folder (in french).